Enables patients to correctly follow recorded exercise routines or be monitored by practitioners in real-time and remotely reducing frequent therapy visits.
A platform to support therapists to manage their patients’ activities and track rehabilitation progress, perform data analysis or session scheduling.
With XCLR8 Remote Rehabilitation, we aim to reduce the number of face-to-face therapy sessions by enabling remote monitoring of pre-assigned exercise routines and close follow-up by professional therapists. This creates convenience and time savings for and substantially increases the patient experience.
- Real-time motion tracking
- 3D Avatar model for self-monitoring or remote
monitoring via trained experts
- Progress tracking reports and analysis (e.g. SOAP
- Integrated patient management platform incl.
scheduling and calendar functionality
- 3rd parties able to follow remote sessions (family members, care takers etc.)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Frozen shoulder rehabilitation
- Other shoulder injuries
- Knee pain/ patella injuries / plantar fasciitis
- Frequent business travelers / Overseas based
- Elderlies or physically impaired patients